Tuesday, August 7, 2012


7/30/2012               “Good News”.....

   Good news is, I finally put on some weight and it stayed on so far….YAY! 7 pounds…It’s awesome and I am way excited. It’s called protein and eggs with yogurt every morning and exercise.  I feel really good. I am almost at 200 again. When I got here I weighed 215 pounds. I was at 190 now 197… I am drinking something called leche nido. It’s what they give to bebes(babies) to help them grow and put weight on. So, it has a lot of calories in it.
My companion and I....

  This is when we went to a Birthday party of a little girl. She is so sweet. The Family is awesome.
 And then the other one is to show that there are mountains here... 

This one is when we told a little kid that his baby had to go to the bathroom he freaked out and ran and put his baby on the toilet. I laughed so hard. He was so funny. Ha ha.....

    I have to go now. I hope you liked the pictures and the letter.  I will have more info next week. I hope everything is great with the Family. Know that everything is great with me and that I am serving the Lord. I still have a lot to get better at but, it’s possible through fe(faith) and hard work. This week we had 6 people in church. It was awesome. We found them Saturday and they all came Sunday. We are working really hard so we can have some bautismos(baptisms) we have to help the zone progress too. This week we go to Leon and then to Matehuala to have a conferencia(conference) and then my companion and I will worked with other misioneros(missionaries). It’s been great. I have learned so much being a zone leader. The example is so importante(important). I have to keep doing what’s right to have access with the spirit, if I don’t have that, than nothing works. I hope everything is great and that you have a great week. Thanks for everything. Honestly you both have been amazing examples. 
 I have to keep working to become even better.
 I love you all....
 tu hijo,
 Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment