Monday, April 16, 2012

10/17/2011

Conversations between brothers
Bro (Connor) I know you have the deseo to serve. I know you say that right now. I said the same thing in the moment. But I did alot of things that were stupid and dumb and I never really thought about it but right now... I look back and say how much of an idiot I was.
Hey Chad,
Things are going good here.I know what I want and Im not gonna let anything get in my way of a MISSION...Dont worry... I am happy for myself. I get to do something that actually not very many people get to do and that is.... I get to go serve the Lord for 2 years and come back a better person and then marry someone for eternity. It doesnt get any better than that!
Well anyways, I love you Chad and I hope all is well with you.
I cannot wait until I can serve the Lord... just like you. :)
Your bro Connor
Hey Momma
No momma I did NOT forget you...
I had a tough week this week. We are going to have a bautismo this week but my comp is straight muerto, I cant stand it. He doesn't want to do anything so the work is very slow...I have tried to help him but, he does not want it...
Yes Elder Hadley and I have the same Mission Pres and we are in the same mission. Elder Hadley works about 20 minutes away from where I work and so yea we do get to see eachother a lot..
That’s awesome about  remodleing the kitchen. It’s weird too think that the kitchen is going to be a little different, but I see how it is. You get all the cool stuff when the COOL kid is gone. Ha ha. Just joking that’s really awesome momma. But Don’t worry about Connor. You had to have a lot of patiencia wth me so you have to have a lot of patiencia with him.  I had a dream where I heard a voice that told me to warn my brother. I had to warn him... He is going to be a great missionary!
 My shoes that I have for Sundays are perfect but the ones I have to work in everyday are a little beat up but, its all good thats normal.  Momma I really dont need anything for Christmas but ,whatever you want to send me for Christmas is fine....oh yea face wash would be really awesome. haha....
 I love you momma. Thanks for everything. Know that I am good with health and everything like that. I love you,

Elder Anderson

p.s I will have pics next week I didnt have anything this week. I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment