Monday, April 16, 2012

Hola Familia



10/24/2011



Hey family
Como esta?

Pues there has been a little change in the work here in Mexico. I am still here in Leon as lider de distrito pero I am going to train a nuevo...yea I said it… that means pure, pure green....ha ha but, it will be cool. I am so glad my comp is gone he was not a hard worker…and I am glad I do not have to deal with that anymore. I am chilling with the lideres de zona hoy and tomorrow I head to the offices to pick up the new kid. haha I am stoked he is from Mexico so I will still get to work on my espaƱol so it all works out. But yea, I get a lot of football news and I heard how crappy they played so It serves them right. They should have been playing the way they played at Texas and it would have all worked out just nice. Ha ha… I really don’t know I have tried to look for things but i really have everything I need right now. And thank you everybody for the letters I got this last week in the package. I loved everything and I can’t thank you all enough it made my day and my week.  I heard about your crazy driver the other day mom Be safe…The people who drive here are freaking crazy and I feel like alguien is going to hit us all the time. But stay safe. Also keep my dog healthy. Hopefully she is not sick anymore. I don’t want to come home without my pup. Keep her going. I will keep my pup in my prayers.

 We did have a bautismo. It was so awesome. I got to bautise her. She is a helper to a lady that is a member. The older lady  has a lot of problems health wise.  We always visit this older lady whom is a member, but the helper is not a member and is always there and so we started practiando and boom, she got bautizada ( the helper). It was awesome and I felt the spirit so strong. It helps to have that feeling because sometimes you feel just like crap but others you want to jump up and down because it’s so awesome. haha But rather than that it has been good. I hope you like the pictures momma and the haircut. There are some that know how to cut and others not so much. I toco with somebody that didn’t know how to cut very well. But it’s all good. I hope all is well and know you all are always in my prayers. I love you all.

    I really don’t know much about the Christmas call yet. I know I will be in Leon so I can fijar algo. I love you all and I will talk to you next week. Sorry momma that we cant talk back and forth today porque hay cambios. I love you all and thank you for everything

Tu Hijo y hermano

Elder Anderson

Also….. tell Connor to look up the band Boyce Avenue.  He needs to start doing this to songs. I found this totally cool because my lider de zona showed me it. Don’t think I’m fritiando. Ha ha or slacking. I love you tell him to keep working and stay strong and that I love him more than he knows.

Hey momma I had to buy another camera. The one I had broke…

No comments:

Post a Comment