Monday, April 16, 2012

A Dream Concerning My Brother...

10/10/2011

Momma,
I have been having these dreams about my brother(alot) I need to talk with him.. I will write him an email.  I am so sorry Momma but, know that I love you and miss you but ,the Spirit wants me to talk with him. I wish he were emailing me the same time I was emailing you. He is going to fail if he does not stay close to the Savior and on the right path... Hey bro ,I just got home from school...Whats up?

Connor I have one question for you.... What do YOU want in YOUR LIFE? YOUR LIFE not anyone else but (YOU)???

I have to say this before I leave, You need to focus on your family,school, music, job, football and preparing for your mission. I am glad that you want to go on a mission but, you need to start now preparing, you will never have this chance to serve again. Dont fall! I have seen a lot of  things about you that the spirit has shown me.Do what is right and always follow the spirit. I love you bro and listen to your family and talk to mom shes a great help... Listen to the talk by Elder Holland it will help. Dont fall like I did. I was a idiot by not listening to my parents. Be stronger and wiser and be aware of things that are going on around you with a open mind.
I love you,
Your Bro Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment