Thursday, April 5, 2012

"Working Hard".

10/3/2011   WORKING HARD

Momma,
 
                                                                                         
Here's the big letter I promised. I am sorry momma I really am, I know you really enjoy the letters every Monday and I am sorry that I havent sent pictures. I put them on the word doc so, they would load easier and that you could look at them  quicker.  Ok, I will explain a little bit about the fotos.  About the shoes, You asked me to take pictures of my shoes and when you asked me that, my shoes were in the trash. So yes, as a good son, I dug through the trash to take pictures of those shoes. that" I KILLED". ha ha .They were horrible and they about feel apart when I would be walking.  I tried to  help and use them as long as I could by putting a tissue in them for support but nothing worked. ha ha Yea I know ghetto, but what can I say.
 The bautismo I had was awesome. (pictures of bautismo)She has a very big family and 2 of the sisters are members but she was not. So, we are trying to keep working with them to get them all bautizados.  The one picture  of the misionaros are of my Distrito. The other mexican misionero is the guy you sent the tie to. He has been with me for a very long time and has helped me out in different sitaciones. But, thats the pictures I hope you like them.
Ok, about my week we haven't done a whole lot different. Thats one thing you have to know is that the life is the same momma. Sometimes we have some amazing expeiencias but other times we are just looking for those experiencias everyday. Right now, I think my comp is dying on me. (which means he isnt working hard) He doesnt have that desire to work like he had so I am hoping for changes because, I am so ready to put some fechas on the calendar and have some bautismos.  It's been different. I am so used to having a ton of success and having a ton of buatismos but here its alittle different. Sometimes I think my Padre Celestial is humbling me alot by showing me sometimes things arent always the way we want them but, we still have to work for what we want. I was a little sick this week from a cold. I think its because the clima has changed alot. The wind is picking up and its geting cooler so I think my body is adjusting to it. Oh also, I saw Hadley (My first comp in the MTC) he is working in the mission office as a secretario so, I will get to see him alot because he is in Leon. It was kinda cool seeing him and talking about the mish, I cant believe I have 8 months in the mish. Its kinda crazy but, I know its flying fast but I still have a ton to learn about my Spanish and about myself and my Padre Celestial.
Tell Connor to not get involved with girls... Dont go down the same path I did. My Game started dying. My love for everything else started dying too. But ,I made the best decision of my life to be here on my mission... Nothing else matters. I love all of you.... And, know that I am working hard. I have more responsibilidad now but its just more I have to learn. I love you all and I hope you all had a wonderful conference because I know I DID! TELL CONNOR TO STUDY THE TALK FROM ELDER HOLLAND it will help him. And yes, I listened to it all in Spanish. It wasn't a big deal. I could understand it. ha ha... The gift of tounges is real. I love you all and I hope that everything is well with all of you. Have a great week.
 Love you
tu hermano y hijo
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment