Friday, December 7, 2012

11/19/2012    “A week of sadness" 


   How are you momma?
I know you’re good but, kind of sad. About GG, Honestly something told me Saturday that she was not in this world anymore. I know she is working with me. I know she is here. I feel it. It’s an awesome feeling to know that we are all sealed together as a family for all time and eternity and that we will all be able to see her again someday.
This week has been a week of learning. I felt the love of my savior with the death of my GG. Honestly I have felt her close to my heart. I know she is watching me and hoping for the best. All of this makes me want to be better. I know it’s hard at times... 
I love you momma. Stay strong.

tu hijo
Elder Anderson


------------------------------------------------------------------------


11/26/2012       "Still Learning"
  
   This week has been another week of learning and I’ll admit the mission hasn't always been a joy ride. The mission is hard but, I thought before I left that it wasn't going to be that worth wild. Boy, was I wrong!!! It’s totally worth it! It has changed my life forever… I am not the best missionary that there has been. I have to be better in every aspect of my life to reach my potencial(potential). I know I can but, only with the help del Señor (of the Lord). I have learned to be more humble. Pride is sooo stupid. I have broken the chains that had me hooked in my pride and I am trying to be better. I have learned so much and I am going to keep working hard.

 This week we had thanksgiving in Mexico. here is the picture of the Turkey we devoured.. The hermana(sisters) made your Oreo dessert  and now, everyone wants it...you are famous in Mexico!! Ha ha. I ate sooo much it was siiiiick( unbelievable). 
  My ear thing has gotten a lot better; it doesn't hurt anymore at all. I will have another visit with the doc this week so, I will let you know how that goes. The doctor did say that it was from the pressure of having my eardrum swollen. But, know that I am doing well.
My companion has problems with his knees so, we had to take some radiografias(x-rays) of his knee.  We will see how that goes as well.  I know I don’t have a ton of new information. There is good things happening here in Mexico…
 I love you all and keep working hard. I am almost home. I love you
tu hijo
Elder Anderson





No comments:

Post a Comment