Friday, December 7, 2012


 11/12/2012       “Hard and Sad Week”…
                
Dear Family,

   Yes, I did receive the bad news that "G.G." is in the hospital and that she has had a stroke.  . It hurts. She is strong though. It makes me want to be better. I don’t know why, but I just feel that I need to keep fighting if she’s fighting.

Momma says;
I know it makes you put things into perspective. What really is important and again, it is always family and living righteous.

Chad say;
 Yes, I have learned in the mission, it doesn't matter what we do, as long as we have the family close, it means we are doing something right. And then… with living right, we have to do it. There isn't any other choice, if we want to be with our Heavenly Father and be blessed.

Momma says;
 Yes, you are right. We are doing something right, to be able to have a family and to be sealed to each other forever. What a blessing!
I hope things start to look better for "G.G.". I am selfish but, I want her to stay here for a little bit longer. She is the best! I just don't know what Heavenly Father has in store for her…
Chad says;
I wish I could be there with her. But like you said, Dios(God) knows better than we do so, he’s the one that controls everything and knows why.


Momma says;
After I am finished writing to you, I am headed up to Mercy Hospital. I will give her a kiss from you if you would like.

Chad say;
I would like that a lot!

Momma says;
Done deal! I will talk to her about you and then I will give her a big kiss from you. She will like that a lot. I have decided today when I get into her room I am going to sing to her and just talk to her as if she were awake. I feel she can hear me and felt prompted to do so last night.

Chad says;
Pray before you do it. Then you will know what to say to her.
Momma says;
 “I am, a very blessed mom”…
Chad says;
I am too momma, to have such a wonderful mom and dad that have helped me through a lot. I am not the perfect son. I have a lot to work on, but I am going to try as hard as I can to be someone better. To be the person that God expects me to be. I just want to keep working hard and being better than I am. I have taken so much for granted and I haven’t appreciated anything. Now, that I am in the mission, I can see what I need to do and I am trying to be better.  I know that the Lord expects a ton from me and I need to be prepared.
 I love you momma. I am very happy with everything I have and what I have done, but I just have to keep pushing until the end of my life. I think that’s what I have gained in the mission field the most.

   Well, this week went really really fast. In the blink of an eye it was Saturday.  Martes(Tuesday) we had a lesson and then we had to wash our clothes. After that we went to eat then went back to pick up our clothes, pack and then we were off to Leon which is 3 hours away from us. We got to Leon went and ate and then went to bed… (A very long day…) The next morning we had a big junta(board) and it lasted for about 5 hours. We ate a ton of food. But, I have been having some pains in my ear and head so, I talked to a hermana(Sister) and she told me to go to the doctors. I went to the doctors and the doctor said; that I have blood in my ear...my eardrum popped. Don’t worry I got medicine and it’s a ton better.  We went home a 3 hour drive that night and had to capacite (train) the next morning for 4 more hours and then we planned and ate.
We have been working with a lot of refernecias(references), Because they told us that we cannot knock doors or contact people on the streets so, we have been working with puras referencias (pure references).  We have found a lot people but, also some pretty crazy people. Ha ha But, it comes with the work after that we prepared for a baptism and everything went against us. The water did not fill all the way up....and my comp and I had to go into the water to help the hermano(brother) baptize his family because, he has problemas(problems) with his back. It was pretty awesome. It also was weird and cold but awesome. We confirmed them Sunday and everything went smoothly. But today we just played fut(football), washed clothes and now we are writing our families.  That was my week. Hope you enjoyed my exciting week menu… ha ha
 I am great I am working hard. I will keep "GG" in my prayers and in my heart. I love you all and hope you have a great week J
Love Ya…
tu hijo
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment