Friday, December 7, 2012



12/3/2012       “Lifting up one another”

Dear Family,

Ok well, to answer your questions, yes, we have a ton of referrals and we will have a bautismo(baptism) this week or next week. It all depends… It’s because this week is going to be crazy. Also with the little girl you asked about, we will be seeing her this week so, I will take a picture for you. We are going to Leon tomorrow because we have a meeting with the President.  
Yes, I think I will be in Leon  the 1st of Enero(January),  It will be fun.

  This week hasn't been so exciting. It has been so busy here.
I got sick this week as well and it wasn't so much fun.  I am a lot better now. But honestly, we are working hard. Right now the zone has been having some problemas(problems) with the missionaries. They are all down and it’s been hard to help them. This week we have been helping them out and lifting up their spirits.  We have been seeing the work turn around. I have seen a lot of things. I have been thinking a lot, not because I have been doing bad things, but I remember when Connor and I were at EFY. I listened to a teacher and he said; we can’t play with Satan because, if we play a tiny bit with him, we are going to fail. I know that Satan is real. I have seen his effects on individuals. I know that he wants us to fail.  We are not to play his game. If we start we are going to lose. So, we are going by that example, that of the EFY teacher. We are working hard as a disciple of Cristo (Christ). I have been thinking about the things I want to better and it’s my plan and my goal to keep bettering myself and helping my father that loves me so much to do his work. I know it’s true and I can’t deny it. I love the mission and I am never going to regret it. Know that I am here working hard and being strong.
 I love you all and I hope you have a great week.
tu hijo
Elder Anderson



No comments:

Post a Comment