Tuesday, December 25, 2012


12/10/2012        “Not enough time in the day”

Dear Family,

It’s sunny here. I am thinking it’s like 65 degrees. I am feeling great. I am buying a lot of granola and stuff like that to keep me from getting sick. . I am not that small, I still weigh 205 lbs. ....ha ha..  Mikey is excited and I keep in touch with him a lot. 
 Yes, mom you are right, we do not knock doors at all. But, it’s working really well. We are having a lot of success. They have done this to also involve the members more.
My comp is doing much better and my ear is much better. Don’t worry mom. Thanks for asking.
I got your Santa pictures… My comp busted out laughing. It was pretty funny… Dad as Santa… I am eating a ton!!! Its Christmas time for that same reason we eat a ton. Ha ha… I am not getting trunkie I am fine, so no worries there. But hey mom bad news bears, I have to head out we lost the internet for a bit and we have to go now, so I will send you some pictures from my week and write you a big letter next week. Sale? I promise I will make up for it but, we have to be at the church at 5.
Here is a picture of a cake they made for my comp and I for our birthdays. It was soooo good and very filling…


 I think I want train and to go into business with sports medicine…That’s my thoughts for now.
I am going to organize the call home but, I will know in one week how we are going to do the calls.  Love you all have a great week. I should be making the call next week to let you all know when. Here are some more pictures. Enjoy!
Have a great week.
Tu hijo Elder Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment