Wednesday, September 12, 2012


 8/13/12

      “Frustrated with computers"……

Elder Anderson:    Did you forget to write me??

Elder Anderson:    Mom, Did you forget to write me or???

Elder Anderson:    Well mom, I hope everything is ok. I love you.

Me, Mom:              Hey I did write. Did you not get it? I will re-send it.

Elder Anderson:     I just got it…YAY!!!!

Dear Family,

  No, I wouldn’t give up. You know me I can’t just give up and stop working, thinking that I have done everything.

   We just had 4 bautismos. And we have another one this week coming up. We have been working really hard right now. I can’t give up. It doesn’t even make sense to me how people can die(quite) on the mish with so many things to do. You can’t stop thinking about the people and what they need and what you need to do to help them see how they can be truly happy. But, I wish this compu had the spot it needs so I could send these pics....ugh!

The familia is soooo cool. They just did everything we asked them and then they gained the desire to get baptized. It was an awesome bautismo. I will for sure try to send these pics of the familia and their baptism today, if not I will send you them next week. It has been kind of rough today, because we had changes so, we had to go to the central part of Mexico and welcome everybody in and things like that. I didn’t get changed and neither did my comp. My comp has been good up till now.  We are working hard and we will see how these next 6 weeks go.

The powder drink I told you about is still helping me gain weight. I am trying to gain a little more weight but, I don’t believe it’s really going to happen until I get back home from the mish. We walk and walk and walk. And even when we don’t walk a ton I feel skinny. But, I do feel strong. I feel strong spiritually, I feel strong mentally and I feel strong physically. I am never ever going to give up. I love what I do and when we have results like we have had… there isn’t a better feeling in the world.
 Honestly!!!!! I want to send you pictures but, this freaking computer is jacked up and doesn’t have a place to put my memory stick it really makes me Frustrated!!!!

 I love you all and I am sorry about the pictures today. I will try to send them for sure next week. I love you all. I hope you have a great week :)

tu hijo

Elder Anderson

P.S.   I love you too momma. Don’t worry, I will still keep working. I’m not getting trunkie! no worries Momma...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment