Wednesday, September 12, 2012


8/27/12    “Still Working Hard

Yay! Were on at the same time….

Mom says: It is amazing how fast time flies…

Elder Anderson says: I know I heard I have a little over 5 months

 Mom says:  umm, you have only 4 months on the 3rd of Sept just ask your mother. Haha I do miss ya, you know.....

I can’t wait. Anyways enough of that!!!!

Elder Anderson says: woooooooooooooooooooooooow Seriously????? That’s crazy!!

 Well, we had a bautismo(baptism). But, the memeoria( Memory) of my camera filled up so, I don’t have the pictures. My comp is going to pass them on to me. It was awesome momma.

 Momma

 This week was pretty hard and awesome at the same time. We had a bautismo (baptism)that was awesome. I enjoyed it a lot. She was always very closed up and never liked expressing herself. But, everyone cried. Everyone felt the spirit. That was an amazing moment.


 This week we went to Leon to listen to Elder Bejamin de Hoyos. He talked a lot about the Expiacion(atonement). He linked everything to it and it helped me see that I have to apply the Expiacion mor ein(atonement more in) my life so, that I can understand what He did for me. He is amazing. He knows me in and out and wants me to be happy. Even when I have problems He is always there to pick me up because, he understands me. He was tempted in every form, beating, spit at, and He never said anything. It makes me think that I need to be a little bit more humble and change the little things to be better.  I am still working hard and helping others come to Cristo. He is my life and I am in his service. I need to have strength; I can’t let Satan guide my heart when my comp and I don’t get along. I must have control to be able to be the person of tomorrow. We don’t get that much time here so we need to make the most of it. Well, I hope that I will have the pictures of the bautismo(baptism) so I can pass it to you. I love you and thank you for helping me so much. I need to change and be better. I have gotten here, from diligence but, I have to have more and be better. Like Nefi(Nephi) says in spanish. Ha ha- Y ahora bien, amados hermanos míos, después de haber entrado en esta estrecha y angosta senda, quisiera preguntar si ya quedó hecho todo. He aquí, os digo que no; porque no habéis llegado hasta aquí sino por la palabra de Cristo, con bfe inquebrantable en él, cconfiando íntegramente en los méritos de aquel que es poderoso para salvar.

20 Por tanto, debéis aseguir adelante con firmeza en Cristo, teniendo un fulgor perfecto de besperanza y camor por Dios y por todos los hombres. Por tanto, si marcháis adelante, ddeleitándoos en la palabra de Cristo, y eperseveráis hasta el fin, he aquí, así dice el Padre: Tendréis la vida eterna. Thats what I have to do so I can have that gift of eternal life. I love you all and hope you have the best week:)

tu hijo

Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment