Thursday, September 27, 2012



9/17/2012      “Change of plans”…


Hey mama,

 Elder Anderson: If you want to stay home its fine. I will just have to talk to the offices and change the plans. But it’s not that big of a deal. I think it will be best no? That is kind of a bit too much money for the little of time we would spend in Mexico plus it is becoming not safe. I will leave the 3rd of January and I will see you at the airport. Does that work better?
MOM:  awwwh, I don’t want you upset. Are you upset?
Elder Anderson:   Ha ha no mama, not at all… I am just ready to see you all.
Mom:  Then at the airport we will see you….Ok?
Elder Anderson:  PERFECTO:) I’ll let the offices know so, they can book me in for the 3rd of January and I will keep you notified.
MOM:  Ok, we will see you at the airport…
Elder Anderson:  yeppers
J Ha ha but, bad news I don’t have a ton of time right now to write. We have a huge meeting tomorrow and so President will bring all the stuff and I will get to talk to him about the change of plans.
MOM: Ok then we will postpone Christmas for a couple of days.  We will celebrate Christmas and your Birthday…..YAY!!!
 Elder Anderson: Okie Dokie. Thanks for everything momJ.    We have to go food shop now but, I will send you some pictures. The pictures are of a service project we had a while back. . I am sorry today has been crazy!!!
 I love you and hope you have a great week. 
tu hijo
Elder Anderson



No comments:

Post a Comment