Thursday, September 27, 2012


9/3/12     “Service…. It was awesome to be a part of”

That’s AWESOME about Bruce Petersen!!! I am glad he is going on a mission. He’s going to love it!
 How’s the family momma?
  Yes Momma, we do travel a lot. This week we have to go to Leon for a meeting. But it will all be good. I am great, kind of tired today, but great. How’s Connor?  I was worried about the problem with him breathing during the football game.
 I will be at the mission home tomorrow night and Wednesday so, I will see if Dads letter made it here yet.
Well the fotos never got here so, I will just write you a big letter. I am going to buy another memory stick so; I don’t have to worry about this problem. But this week was pretty good. We put another fecha(meeting) with another person so, we will be having another bautismo (baptism) this Saturday. It’s going to be awesome. I am excited to see it. Also our capilla(church building) has been under remodeling and it just got done. We will be headed over there this week. I heard it’s huge!!!I am excited to see it all done. It will be cool.  This week my comp and I talked… but, like dad says problems don’t get fixed in one day. He went back to his old ways in like 2 days. Kind of sad but it’s all good. I am just ignoring his stupid things he does. I have learned when someone doesn’t want to work and just wants to lay around and not do what we came here for the other comp who is working really hard gets blessed for putting up with it. So, blessings are coming my way! Ha ha. But honestly it’s all good. Also this week we went and did a service proyecto!! (Project) I will have pictures of that as well. We worked really hard. Way hard… We had to move a TON of stones and dirt and rocks. It was awesome.  I woke up and was kind of sore...but, it was way worth it. I loved the feeling to help a family. The next day we had a huge actividad de la estaca (activity with the stake.)We got to meet the member of the 70 of our area and he took us home. That was kind of cool.   The family that we helped, well they keep bragging about us helping them.  It was awesome to be part of that. They are the sweetest family…
 But, I will have more to write about next week because; we should be getting a ton of info when we go to Leon. But, tell everyone hi and that I can’t wait to see them either. It’s going to be a freaking pachanga!!!! (party, I think?)ha ha…
 I love you all have a great week and I for sure will have the pictures.
 I love you
tu hijo
Elder Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment