Thursday, September 27, 2012



9/10/2012    “Baptisms like Daisies”…


Hola,
   I will answer your questions because, it doesn’t look like the internet is working very well.  Our area is fine no worries there. We had a big meeting as “leaders in the mission. Here is the picture we had taken. Know that we are all safe and still working here. So, don’t worry Momma.


 I think I will be sending some things home in like two meses(months). I think that will give me time to get everything ready and be able to leave without so much stuff. But Momma, my clothes and everything are ship shape. I have everything I need no worries there. This week we had a baptism. We are having them "like DAISIES" ha ha… It’s a lot of work and a lot of blessings. This week we had el bautismo(a baptism) The one I told you we were having Saturday. Well we had it. It was a husband of a lady who has only been a member for 3 months in the church. This guy is sooo cool! Here is a picture…

I told you about our capilla(church building) that it was getting remodeled. I got to see it and it is so awesome.
 We are great, still working hard and trying to be better. There are so many things that I find that I can be better at. Something’s are a little harder than the other ones but, I still have to keep working hard in everything I do. My situation with my comp is a lot better. Everything is going a lot smoother but, I have two more weeks with him and then he is out because, he has had a ton of time here in this one area. He has the same time as me in the mission field, but he will have the next transfer. We have been working really hard.
 I am sorry about the internet problems. It can be a pain when it runs sooooo slow. I love you mom. Thanks for everything and for always helping me with a ton of things. I have learned so much in the mission. I do still have things I need to change, and I am working on those but, I have the hope and fe(faith) that with My Padre Celestial (father in Heaven)anything is possible.  I have to head out, so much to do. It stinks that we had problems with the internet. But I love you momma.  J Have a great day and an upcoming week. Know that you help me so much even not being right here with me.  I am so grateful that you are my mom.  J I love you have a great week

tu hijo
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment