Thursday, June 14, 2012

11/28/11
Great week but, with my first injury... 


Wow!!!! We had a great week!!!!except.................................
  I cut my eye brow open. I got pics of that. I just butterflied it together with band aids. You taught me well. no worries I am good.
  I don't want to tell that story...I ran into a pole... hahahaha
 It bled a lot.  It didn't stain anything. But, I really am good. Please don't worry.


 Miguel got baptized, We are working with the son of Lucy and also her daughter has a fecha. So its coming along.


I have a ton of pics for you. These are the pics of my bautismos. We had 3. Miguel, Lucy, and Manuel. Manuel didn't want to get baptized. It was really hard. But we left him a part in El libero de Mormon and he prayed and we came back the next day and he was like... I got my answer, I want to get baptized today at 7: 30... So I left and called a bunch of people to get it all ready and boom se bautizo! ha ha

 
3 bautismos. Yea, my companion is really awesome. We had a party on the roof with pan cakes. It was so much fun. We had one of the best weeks yet we have been really working hard. It was kinda hard though because I know that My Padre Celestial is testing me a bit.  I know if I get passed these trails I will move on to be a better person. , I cant really describe my mission in words I could just say LOVE.. I feel the love of mi Padre Celestial for mi and what I'm doing and you learn to love people for who they are. That's what I have learned. I love the people I teach.  They all know of the gospel but only they need to be reminded. My Spanish is kinda slow, and I think my Heavenly Father is making mi realize that its not me that's talking its him. So, I am going to pray alot to see what I can do for him.
 
 
fell asleep reading my scriptures
Thanks momma. I love you and thank you for all the help I get form you. You truly have taught me a ton and I am doing the Lords work right now using what you and dad taught me. I love you so much for that...
 



 We had a party on the roof with pan cakes. hahaha. We had one of the best weeks yet! My comp is awesome.
Also mi y mi compañero tuvimos una fiesta...en el techo...also its a pic of my district.
 
(My District)
I hope you enjoyed all of the pictures.  I have to head out momma.  I love you mom. Know that I am fine and that I am working hard.  I hope and pray that everything is great there and that you all have a wonderful week. I love you
tu hijo
Elder Anderson
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment