Thursday, June 14, 2012


 
Monday, November 21, 2011 4:58 PM

I am great momma. I have salud I feel great. we have 5 bautismos for this week so we are living it up. I had a week of good things and bad things. One day was horrible we had a very espiritual meeting with the President and then after that we couldnt find anyone. We got locked out of the house so I have some pics of us climbing up the house and then we had to get down to go talk with the dueño...it was rough. haha but its life.
I know its rough but the blessing are real. I will be sure to take a lot of pictures for you momma.Here are some pictures. But, first how about I give you alittle bit of information about some of them.
 One is miguel. He is soooo cool we saw him 3 times in the same day and we finally talked to him and he knows the church is true and wants to get baptized. He told us that he has always felt something when he passed the capilla. He is awesome. And then Lucy is the lady that had problems with spritis. We blessed the house and  we always have a member with us. But, she has progessed alot and her hija wants to get baptized tooooo! So They are awesome as well. I dont have a date to when I come home. I will know in about 6 months.
 My casa is orange. Youll see the casa in some of the pics. I am climbing over to the other side of the casa to open it up. Its crazy how misioneros have angels with them. I love you momma. Thank you for everything.
 
 Another picture is of the ton of libros de Mormon...
I got Christmas gifts for all the guys.  I bought Connor something really cool.  I am looking for different things for the girls.  But its ok mom dont worry I got everything handled.


 I love you....
 
The drawing was from a thing called cosecha. We get ever month., I think I sent you some in the first package I sent home. Also heres one when I was in a meeting.
 love you momma. Know I am ghood and contuning to grow. I love you and have a great week. Thank you for everything. Talk to you on the phone in less then 4 weeks. I love you.
Tu hijo Elder Anderson
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment