Tuesday, June 26, 2012


12/12/11…      Stressed out and learned a lot…

Dear Family

This week has been a very stressed out week and I don’t know why. I think the Señor was really testing me on what I was going to do. It was like my Spanish all left my mind. I had a ton of problems and I did not know why. I am trying to see what I can do more and what the Lord wants me to do. It was like I was having a ton of stress with me speaking the Spanish language and I think he (the Savior) wanted me to worry about other things before I was worried about myself and the language. I am still searching to see what I can do more to help him in his work. But ,we had a bautismo(baptism) and we are going to have 2 more next week! I am pumped for that !
One of the bautismo(baptism) is a daughter of a person we had already baptized. And her daughter got bautizada(baptized)(that is one of the pictures.) Next week it will be her son hopefully. But she is a nice lady and is coming along well. I had the privilege to baptize her and we got to join in on the cofirmacion(confirmation). It really was great. Also, we are working with this one persona and she is really coming along. She has problems con alcohol. But she has not taking a drink of alcohol for 2 weeks!! It’s great to see the desire of people,when they know something is right and true and that it can bless their lives. But right now Momma that’s about all we have. After writing letters to our family we will be visiting more people and teaching them why we have so many blessings and the blessings of prayer.  I will explain the pics.
I have the one from our bautismo(baptism).I have one that is especially for you Momma and the others one is  when Elder Farias (he’s in the middle) left to go to his home. I bought my suit so, I hope you like it. haha But, the work is coming along. There are things that I still haven’t learned here and things that I am learning. I am learning that humildad(humility) is something sooooo importante(important) I need to learn to be more humble in everything I do. There are so many things to learned and to improve but, I am so ready to do it. The Lord has given me so much to be thankful for and to learn. I love the mish and wouldn’t trade anything for it. I am excited to talk to you all in two weeks for Christmas. I will give you a call this week on the 17th. About the Earthquake Momma,  know that I am safe. Momma do not worry… We did not even feel the Earthquake. I am doing well and I am learning and growing up to be the man that Dios wants me to become. I love this work and the things I do to bless the lives of others. I love you all. Have a great week and You’ll hear from me soon.


















Tu hijo

Elder Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment