Tuesday, June 26, 2012


12/5/11 “Oh The Holiday Season”…

Dear Family…

 Well today I sent a package to your house!!!  There were cambios (meetings) so we didn’t have a ton of things to do. It was waiting for misioneros (missionaries) saying goodbye to others. We came back took a nap, cleaned the house and then went shopping for food….We have a ton!  Then we ate and now we are writing the fams.  What about you? I will write a note on how I feel about Christmas and how the week went.

Ok well for the Christmas season I have learned a ton. From the devotionals to the work I know what is important. The Christmas season isn’t about the presents or even the family with a big Christmas tree it’s about a person and that’s our Savior Jesus Cristo. He is our guide. He suffered for us so that we could have a life here. So, we could choose right and wrong. I love him and I am grateful to be in his service. This week was not the best for us. We couldn’t find anyone. No one was in their homes. We had planned a bunch of citas(appointments) and a ton of lecciones (lessons) but still we couldn’t find anybody. But, we are still working very hard to find people and to keep ourselves motivado (motivated). I think it just comes with the work. You can’t have everything fall into place perfectly. That’s not how we learn. We learn from hard times, easy time, things that go right things that fail. So, I am not too worried about it. But it’s weird being in Mexico with Christmas here. I am excited to talk to everyone. It’s kind of weird how the time is really flying fast. I am trying to soak it all up. Ha ha About my head injury. How did I hurt it…. Well, I hate even tell the story but, I was walking with other missionaries and we were talking and then down the street there came this truck of  circo (circus) people with a big tiger in the back and we were looking at it and then all of a sudden there was a little girl hanging out of the truck window and her mom was putting her out the window with a face that I can’t even describe, it was so freaking funny.  We were laughing  so hard and staring and BOOOOM I hit a concreto(concrete) pole sticking out...haha so, Dios (God) taught me in that moment that I shouldn’t make fun of anybody...haha But, my head is all good. I am healing…

   I am opening up the Christmas gifts one at a time (daily) so don’t worry I am following the rules that you wrote.  Thanks momma. I love you so much and thank you for everything you do. I have to head out right now but, I will talk to you next week. I love you

I am a missionero(missionary) so, I have to head out and get back to doing his work. I love you momma. Have a great week

Tu hijo Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment