Thursday, June 14, 2012


Monday, November 14, 2011
"A rough week"


Oh Momma you make me laugh!!!
You ask me the same question every week and I keep telling you the same answer... Yes, they feed the elders here. You do not have to worry...
Momma here is the quick note of the "Things I am Thankful for". So, do not forget to put up my feather on Tommy The Turkey for Thanksgiving...



I am thankful for my family and everything they do for me. I am thankful for Dios and the things he gives me everyday to succed. I am thankful for the people I have met and how they have changed my life for the better. Estoy agradecido por mi salvador. Me slavo en maneras que no se comprenden. me gha ayudado en la mision, en mi vida, y en mi espiritu para ser un hombre de Dios no del mundo. Estoy Agradecido que mi papa servio una mision para fijar el ejemple para mi. Estoy agradecido por las bendiciones de dios en mi vida y que me cambian cada dia. Gracias todos por todos las coas que hacen para mi. les amo mucho
 
 
 
Life is good. But we kinda had a hard week. My comp is great with little time left.  He has helped me out alot. He is funny and that helps us to have a better time when all our citas fall. It kinda sucks but its how the life goes. The house is better we have doors and we actually are taking showers with hot water now. thats a big plus it was aweful!!!! but the bathroom stinks soooo bad we might have to deeeeep clean it to see whats up with it. It doent have very good ventialtion so its a little hard to get the stink out. But rather than that it has been good. We had 4 people in the capilla this week so it is coming around. But the work still  gets dificil at times but I know if you put your fe in something you have to really push until you cant push anymore and when you cant push anymore the salvador is there and is going to help you out in any situacion. The work is hard. Never has been easy. But, I know if I keep working the Senor with be there for us. How are you buddy? tell mom thats all the new info I have. haha
Have a great week and I will talk you next week.......
Be safe and I love you all,
Tu Hijo Elder Anderson
 

No comments:

Post a Comment