Hey momma. Thank you for sending me those packages and I will be looking out for them. Well my comp right now he is from veracruz. His name is elder parroquin. He is the best comp I have ever had in the mish. He helps me, He is humble and he wants to work. I have had a great week with him so, I think we will be having a lot of exito. But I loved the package that you sent awhile ago. I got a lot of things I missed. All  those cards were great they helped me out. But I will be looking for the packages and the letter from dad. Also I heard about connor I am glad he took the oppurtunidad when he had the chance. I am greateful he is doing great.  I am glad that dad and that everyone is recieving blessings. I know that spud maybe doesn't see it yet but he will wake up one day and say to himself why am I here?  It will hit him in the head big time.  We had the bautismo. I am sending you two fotos of it and how it went was this. we found this kid in our carpeta and we were like he is not a member. So we started teaching him becuase his family is inactive so we were helping his family. But after his bautismo I was in the baño changing and his dad came in crying and said thank you thank you thank you. You have saved our lives. It was one of the most spritual experiencias I have had in my life. But it was an amzing day momma. I love the work and I love that I have the chance to share it. But I have to go change and get ready for the lesson. I hope all is well and that you enjoy the fotos. I love you all
Elder Anderson